Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Allegory Storm Cloud Challenge Reveal

I
Today is the reveal for Allegory Gallery Storm Cloud Challenge. This is the kit  20 designers purchased


There is always a Mystery component that is handmade from Polymer by Andrew and I forgot to photograph it, but you can see how I used it.  First up are these eclectic funky earrings.  I need some long Artsy earrings as my hair is longer these days. Using my stash, some Labradorite chips from kit and the tiny Czech glass flowers from the luxury blend I created these beauties. They are lightweight and surely pack a statement


I then took Andrew's mystery component all light ,silvery like sparkling winter snow and I wanted to add more shiny swirls. I don't know why,  I just did. So I wrapped it with Silver Parawire added A Jessie James bead and tassel creating this long Contemporary Necklace. 



Brass Chain from B'sue Boutiques , Fancy square Hill tribe silver clasp and I made a dangling charm from the luxury mix

I added a few more swirls using wire.  Sometimes I experiment


Love how it turned out 

Tassel for Whimsy


My little not matchy matchy set






I am not finished creating pieces for this collection but did want to share the beginning's with you. My widowed mother remarried a year and a half ago.  So this past weekend they threw a party and invited his family our family, guess who catered!  I cooked for 85 people. So I am a little tired, what with Beadfest the week before, but my spirit and Joy are here with you.  Thank you for stopping by and let me know your thoughts.






















7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and encouraging words.Happy dance.

      Delete
  2. Love these pieces. So creative! Those arty earrings are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann; Its nice when some one else also likes your Quirky, lol thank you

      Delete
  3. Just love this set! Those earrings are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shai hope your hands are feeling better, Thank you for stopping by in support!

      Delete
  4. So ethereal and airy! Nicely done! I love how light and flowy these pieces feel! Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete