Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Friday, August 28, 2015

Art Bead Scene August Challenge


This months challenge come from a Wool woven Rug by Hosteen Klah titled Summer Thunder. Using Red as a design element in my Jewelry is not my strong point.  I use it almost like, Never. Lol that being said, I attended Beadfest this year and went straight to Artisan Alley where all the Handmade components, Jewelry and Artisans are.  I found the perfect Colored Ceramic focal by Artisan Lisa Peter's
A Nice Chunky focal 2 X 2 inches.  I wire wrapped and attached some nice Smoky Quartz for the neck chain along with some red sea glass from Znet shows I had in my stash.


Lately I seem to be having issues uploading my pictures.  They upload backwards, upside down, rightside left, I apologise.  I'm trying to meet the deadline for the Challenge and will continue to try and get better pictures.  I so wanted you to see this lovely chunky Necklace.  Not sure I'm going to keep that Tassel. A drop might do better, we will see.   Jump over to    http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com   to see what other contributors have created.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. That red focal is gorgeous. I love all the details in your design. So many people struggled with the red. I love the name you gave my earrings. Butterscotch and fudge turtles!

    ReplyDelete