Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Meet Jeanne Steck

Meet my partner Jeanne Steck of  http://gemsbyjeannemarie.blogspot.com
for the Bead Peeps Swap and Hop. Designers Partner up and swap a clasp and focal to create unique designs.  Jeannie Marie Steck is a School Teacher by day, Designer/Artist at large.
Jeannie used this Photo as inspiration  
To create this fabulous Necklace, Clever Girl
Jeanne Marie's Photo's

Jeanne Marie has her own website  www.jeannesteck.com  and Etsy shop.  Now I will contact my partner and I will be back to show you what I receive from her as my design Challenge.  As always, Wear Vintage, It's New Again.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great intro!
    Guess I better get my rear in gear and write yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny Jeanne, this is going to be great fun

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors, Gloria! really enjoy seeing what you come up with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, this comment was supposed to be on B'Sue's BALC post. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete