Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Monday, September 1, 2014

ABS AUGUST MONTHLY CHALLENGE

August Art Bead Scene Challenge Inspirational painting by Anne Redpath.  For this monthly challenge you must use an art bead in your design.  Of Course I designed my own.  I ususally use other artist but I wanted to challenge myself.  I wanted a wonky piece for weekend wear like my Inspiration Brenda of www.bsueboutiques.com  I took the photo and made my focal bead from Polymer clay, and Perfect Pearls
I painted the scene with polymer, a technique I learned this summer from Christie Friesen the world renowned clay artist, and then proceeded to make some wonky beads
I mounted my focal on a brass base and proceeded to wire the art beads with some spectra glass beads from BSue.


My finished piece is comfortable, colorful, wonky, playful unlike anything I have ever made before

Thank you for your visit see ya soon, Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment