Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Saturday, January 28, 2023

New Year New Beginnings


 2023 brings new hope for a safer future. It has also brought many changes in business for the small business owners. We are regrouping and trying to find our way. Im begining the year with The Honey Do Challenge. If you are new here, Artisan Sarajo Wentling is challenged monthly by her husband to make Jewelry from a photograph that he provides her. Sarajo then invites fellow Artisan Designers like my self to play along.  Her is this months Photo Inspiration. The Majestic Redwoods. Leaves, outdoors, green, brown Nature comes to mind.

 


I designed this Necklace with a ceramic focal from Marsha Neal Studio. The nature imprint and colors were true to this challenge. I added contrasting Czech glass leaves and textured pearls to create the look.



I then created these dangle earrings 

Join Sarajo over at www.sjdesignsjewelry.blogspot.com to see what everyone has created. This should be fun and join us next month as the creativity continues. 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Gloria! I'm so glad you decided to play along with us... and apologize for my very tardy comment. I love the necklace and earrings you created here... so many lovely colors and textures. Makes me want to go for a walk in the woods! I hope you'll play along with us again soon!!

    ReplyDelete