Wings and Beads

Wings and Beads
Wear Old It's New Again

Friday, November 21, 2014

WE'RE ALL EARS NOVEMBER

November's inspiration  this month comes from this collage of Photo's
 posted on  www.earrings-everyday.blogspot.com/   There is also the cutest movie clip to watch if you go on over and visit. These earrings actually met two challenges this week, Sunday Earring Challenge and my We're all ears. I'm shameful I know.
There is a Beautiful Forest, a little girl and a magical White spirited Creature glowing Pink passing through the Grey clouds. Using my Bsue Boutique elements as I am part of that facebook group as well I created these Asymetrical earrings.  They consists of Pink and Gray spectra beads which are glass.  I used Vintage Bronze Non tarnish copper wire with Pink Swarovski crystals.  There are Brass bead caps and Brass dragon Fly's.































I am always honored by your visits Please come again



14 comments:

  1. Sweet! I like how you flipped the order of the glass beads.Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Subtly asymetrical and nice and dangly for the party season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pair of earrings! I love that you made them asymmetrical. That makes me want to keep looking and discovering them! Thank you so much for bringing this inspiration to life, Miss Gloria! I hope you will join me on December 5th for the next We're All Ears inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pair!!! I love how you used the cones -- very very creative! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you captured the pinks in the video. . .so soft and lovely. Thank you for reminding me of asymmetry. That something I rarely consider in my own designs and I should, as the effect is very pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty. I like the graduated style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicate. Feminine. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I like that they are asymetrical.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/21/2014

    I hadn't even noticed the pink hues in the mist!! Love how everyone pulls out different details to make their earring unique. These are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color choices. I like ho you captured the ephemeral mystical creature with the beads and the earth tones of the forest with your wire and metal components.

    ReplyDelete
  11. enjoy how many of us can be inspired by a pictur or movie to make a beautiful pair of earrings from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a charming pair of earrings, love how you put the dragon flies in diffrent places and flipped the pink and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the asymmetrical! I know that can be a real challenge and you've really pulled it off well here! I love the colors! I would have never pulled the pink from this film but I love it! I also love pink- so I don't know how I missed it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I like the subtle asymmetry of this pair... that's hard to pull off sometimes.

    ReplyDelete